Broad overview of the most vulnerable dimensions of threat posed and actions for protection:
A podcast with some very practical suggestions for what teachers can do:
A great program with resources for post-election lessons and some links to some other relevant lessons related to diversity:
Colorin Colorado has a well-curated site of resources:
Huffington Post, What do we tell the children?
● MIRA (Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition) has lots of resources linked on their site!
● Project Literacy offers free citizenship prep classes
● Refugee and Immigrant Information includes a Resource Guide for Supporting Undocumented Youth
● Office for Refugees and Immigrants (MA Health and Human Services)
● The Immigrant Learning Center
● Immigration Advocates Network